- ✔️ FAST PROTOTYPING: The adapter is designed for quick testing and short-term set-ups, attached components are easily interchangeable.
- ✔️ NO SOLDERING NEEDED: The Nano is plugged into the pin headers and cables are attached via the screw terminals.
- ✔️ COMPATIBLE WITH THE NANO: The terminal adapter is suitable for use with the Nano and the AZ-Delivery Nano. The adapter is also compatible with the other versions of the Nano, but the labels are different.
- ✔️ DURABLE INSTALLATION: Two mounting holes also allow for permanent installation.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
This makes extremely easy.
No soldering is required for use, the Nano is plugged on and all components are connected via the screw terminals.
This makes it quick and easy to test ideas or circuits with the Nano without having to permanently connect individual parts.
The adapter can be used as a supplement or replacement for a breadboard.
The adapter board can be permanently mounted through two mounting holes.
Either in a test system or in a project where the screw terminals are required.
The screw terminals are labelled in the same way as the connected pins. So you can read directly on the board the position of the pin.
The adapter is also compatible with the other versions of the Nano, but the labels are different.
✔️ Dimensions: 54x43x13mm.
✔️ Weight: approx. 21g.
Here you will find high-quality products for your projects with Raspberry Pi.
We are pleased to offer you a range of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.