- ✔️ Our 1602 LCD module has the I2C interface for 16-character display that requires only 4 instead of 16 connections. The I2C addresses allow 6 displays to operate simultaneously.
- ✔️ The I2C interface allows for the handy display module to have fast transmission and display 2 lines of 16 characters in black writing on a blue background. Contrast adjustment can be made via a potentiometer.
- ✔️ The display dimensions are: (L x W x H): 80 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm (display dimensions); The I2C adapter dimensions: 52 mm x 19 mm x 14 mm (board size without pins: 41 mm x 19 mm x 7 mm).
- ✔️ This handy bundle has ready-to-use open source libraries. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
AZ-Delivery 16x2 LCD Display Module is the perfect choice for your projects, with its bright contrast display, wide viewing angle, compact design, and low power consumption.
The handy displays are alphanumeric and represent ASCII characters on each of the two lines. In addition to that, you can also generate your own characters, create a simple bar graph for things such as graphical representation of voltage etc
The included FC-113 I2C adapter reduces cabling from 16 to 4, and the configurable I2C address allows you to control a total of 6 drivers and same number of displays.
Using the jumper and potentiometer you can also control the back-light and the contrast of the display, independent of the code.
Perfect for micro-controllers, the 1602 LCD Module can be used in variety of applications and projects including copiers, laser printers, network devices such as routers, storage devices, real-time clocks etc.
|LCD Display Mode||STN, Positive, Transflective|
|Module Dimensions||Module dimensions|
|View Area||12 mm x 56 mm|
|Resolution||16 Characters x 2 Lines|
|View Angle||180 degrees|
|Modes||Parallel (8bit and 4bit)|
|Operating Voltage||3.3V and 5V|
|Operating Temperature||Operating temperature|
|Storage Temperature||from -30°C to +80°C|
|I2C Adapter Default Address||0x27; Address selectable - Range 0x20 to 0x27|
|Driving Method||1/16 duty, 1/5 bias|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.