- ✔️ AZ-Delivery 8 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger for Arduino is perfect for all different DIY projects.
- ✔️ This 5V 8-channel relay module with optocouplers is perfect for driving up to 8 devices with larger current.
- ✔️ The 8 Relay is equipped with high current relay which can be controlled directly by the microcontroller. max. 50V AC / 5A or 30V DC / 5A
- ✔️ Dimensions of the AZ-Delivery 8 Channel 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger for Arduino are approximately (L x W x H): 138 mm x 56 mm x 20 mm.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Our AZ-Delivery Relay modules can connect many switching processes quickly and reliably. Thanks to an additional transistor, the module can handle most switch microcontrollers with little power. The relays used are generously dimensioned to enable long-term work even under unfavourable operating conditions. The optocouplers and diodes protect your controller from damage, and the source of the power supply can be configured with a jumper on the board.
The relays are often used in remote control, communication, mechatronics, power electronics, etc. They can also be used to drive powerful voltage / current electronics (such as AC or DC motors, AC devices, etc.) from microelectronics (microcontrollers, sensors, etc.)
- Generously dimensioned to enable long-term work even under unfavourable operating conditions.
- Thanks to an additional transistor, the module can handle most switch microcontrollers with little power.
- Compact design and large capacity: this 8-relay module can handle high currents up to 5A.
|Dimensions:||50 x 140mm [1.97 x 5.5in]|
|Maximum DC:||5A 30V|
|Maximum AC:||5A 50V|
|TTL Control Signal:||5V DC|
|Contact Type:||Both (Normally Closed - NC, Normally open - NO)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.