The light path to the C expert!
C is one of the most established and widespread programming languages in the world and the basis of many modern object -oriented languages such as Java, C ++ or C#. In this book you will learn to program with C with the basics understandable and practice -oriented, without the need for previous knowledge. After working through the book, they are able to develop their own more complex C applications including graphic surfaces.
Your new book at a glance
- All basics of programming in C explained in an understandable way
- Working with modules and libraries to avoid redundancies
- Efficient programming with hands and references
- Graphical user interfaces with GTK for simple user interaction
- Files and databases for permanent data storage
- Professional debugging for quick troubleshooting
- Practical explanations contribute to simple understanding
- Exercise tasks with solutions after each chapter secure the learning success
- Extensive practical projects serve as templates for your own projects
- Source code for download to try it out quickly
- eBook issue free of charge
With this book you will receive a comprehensive introduction to C in order to be able to quickly develop your own applications with C!