- ✔️ The DHT11 is a reliable sensor for determining temperature and humidity.
- ✔️ As the sensor can be operated with 3.3V as well as 5V, it is suitable for connection to all common boards such as RN-Control, Raspberry Pi and all other microcontrollers.
- ✔️ Besides the operating voltage, only one port needs to be connected to the sensor.
- ✔️ The output is serial as digital bit sequence. This makes the sensor ideal for monitoring the indoor climate or setting up a weather station.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
This module is suitable for both 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers.
Using a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor, the sensor measures ambient air data and transmits these values as a digital signal to the data pin (no analog input pins are required).
The sensor is easy to use, the measurement takes place every 2 seconds.
As this is the module with DHT11, you do not need any resistor for commissioning and cabling. The jumper cables are included (as shown).
✔️ DHT11 for 3.3V and 5V microcontroller
✔️ for reliable display of temperature and humidity
✔️ many libraries and application examples with most controllers
✔️ great popularity in the community
✔️ with free e-book for easy access
For top quality Raspberry Pi products etc, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to!
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance.
AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.