The Lolin V3 version of the NodeMCU board is built around the ESP-12F module and includes a USB-to-Serial converter for programming and debugging. The board includes a micro-USB port for power and programming, and a set of headers for connecting to external components.
The board is "unsoldered" means that the components are not connected to each other by soldering, instead it comes as individual components and the user should solder those parts together to get it working. This is useful for those who wants to customize the board or for more advanced users.
The NodeMCU Lua firmware can be used to program the board using the Lua programming language, which is a simple and easy-to-learn scripting language. NodeMCU also provides an API for interacting with the ESP8266's built-in peripherals and Wi-Fi functionality, making it easy to connect to the internet, create a web server, or control other devices.
- Powerful ESP8266 microcontroller (ESP-12F) with 802.11 b/g/n WLAN and integrated 25dBm antenna
- Convenient prototyping through easy programming via Lua script or Arduino code and breadboard compatible design (28mm pin spacing).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 58 x 31 x 13 mm
- Usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering at AZ-Delivery as well as FREE eBook for download!
- Of course you will receive with the purchase through AZDelivery fully automatically and guaranteed also a Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS conformity Through purchase from German dealer